Citizen Journalist 06/02/2017
- Donald Trump is pulling the United States out of the Paris climate agreement that Barack Obama entered
- President says he is protecting American jobs and accuses treaty of being designed to redistribute U.S. wealth to other countries
- ‘I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh not Paris,’ he said – ‘It is time to make America great again.’
- Obama reacted before Trump even finishing speaking, saying action means U.S. joins a small handful of nations that reject the future’
- Trump told ‘foreign leaders in Europe, Asia and across the world’ they would not have a say over American jobs and American growth
- Syria and Nicaragua are only other countries not in deal whose backers say is vital to stopping average temperatures growing by more than 2C this century
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were said to have lobbied to stay in – and were not at the Rose Garden to witness the decision being announced
“Global warming” refers to the global-average temperature increase that has been observed over the last one hundred years or more. But to many politicians and the public, the term carries the implication that mankind is responsible for that warming.
This website describes evidence from my group’s government-funded research that suggests global warming is mostly natural, and that the climate system is quite insensitive to humanity’s greenhouse gas emissions and aerosol pollution.
Small, chaotic fluctuations in atmospheric and oceanic circulation systems can cause small changes in global average cloudiness, this is all that is necessary to cause climate change.
You don’t need the sun, or any other ‘external’ influence (although these are also possible…but for now I’ll let others work on that). It is simply what the climate system does.
This is actually quite easy for meteorologists to believe, since we understand how complex weather processes are. Your local TV meteorologist is probably a closet ‘skeptic’ regarding mankind’s influence on climate.
Climate change — it happens, with or without our help.
Mankind is not responsible for small chaotic fluctuations in atmospheric and oceanic circulation systems that can cause small changes in global average cloudiness which is all that is necessary to cause real climate change.
Real climate change is natural and is in no way man made.
Global warming/climate change is a myth that is presented as real using manipulated computer data.
This is a great example of how President Trump is making America great again.
Thank you President Trump for not bowing to waco enviromentalists and their global warming/climate change lie that is taught as real science.
Global Warming/Climate Change = Hundreds of TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazine and Movie depictions + Your Imagination